Cubed and Chippy Cubed and Chippy

I've noticed that you have left some fantastic reviews on my music and I would like to do the same.
I'm loving your style, and i'm very pleased to see that you too use FL Studio :D
I really do enjoy the melody to this song, it's catchy. Just add a bass progression to carry the lead melody and you'll be golden (:

Keep up the good work!

Exilious responds:

I'm touched! You're too kind! I appreciate what you said, but could you clue me in a little more as to what "Bass Progression" is.

Remember.

Still a beginner. Or I'll just search it up. What ever you prefer.

But yeah, thanks again for taking your time to write that review. The kind words really help me progress. Every step of the way I get better! :D

Thanks SteNcils!~

Guetta - Titanium (Remix) Guetta - Titanium (Remix)

This is a pretty great remix, but be careful. Your account can be terminated for using vocals you do not own. Newgrounds is really anal about things like this. I really enjoy remixing songs as well but I upload them to Soundcloud and Youtube due to the risk. Just some friendly advice

Again, Great remix :D

PrEmoEffect responds:

I've done this before without problem, but maybe this is a new thing I am unaware of? Anyway, I'm thrilled you like the remix, and just hope people realize I didn't "steal" this. (I don't know why people should listen to a guy who has done 1 review and has been on the site for pretty much a day)

Earn Your Wings Earn Your Wings

sytrus

popcorn and guitar harmonics right?
lol good song but try tweaking the stock presets every now and then :)

ZachPayne responds:

Haha yea :p I've learned a lot more since this song

Faith ~AxY~ Faith ~AxY~

Yup :)

....I Like It :D

AxY101 responds:

Thanks :D

Love Left Us Love Left Us

.....

ehhh....it's catchy=]

Here With Me (DEMO) Here With Me (DEMO)

Yea!

The intro sounds like that song that plays on the intro of that old newgrounds flash "There She Is Final Step"....lucky for you, I LOVED THAT SONG!^_^ so yeah 10/10

Help Me ! Help Me !

Great!!!

Dude i loved this song, good structure, good lyrics, and great synth elements.

I would just like the lyrics though.^_^